Hohohohooo… Of course, I’m going to use my epic office as the main image, right?
~Met’Amour~ A Week After~ So, how did it fair?
It’s ALL OVER Metanorn, the time of Met’Amour, a very proud Meta Project of ours that we launched last week. As the days passed by, I was astonished with the number of plays and hours spent on it because I was not expecting such amazing stats. But I have to give it to our readers and lurkers, both quite awesome and even if they don’t comment sometimes, they do check out our content. Before, I get into some in-depth stats of how the game has been fairing, I wanted to share some more intel on it.
It’s an open secret that the game actually features the entire Metanorn Team (do you know who is who in the game except for the bonus characters?). Not only does Met’Amour have eight varied arcs but two major bonus arcs and a mini-game. Of course, your guide has to be Christ, our very own Tech Guru, Will; who has made this awesomeness possible. We fangirl him, literally. More info to come shortly, I can only share the game preface from the thirteen pager game storyboard for now:
In-game Metanorn HQ’s shot: Yep, we made it a global office~
It’s all about the Metanorn HQ, part of METANORN Inc. having many global offices worldwide. There is not much known about Metanorn except for the facts that they are spread throughout the world. In case of the headquarter, there are different research divisions and the only known one is the Animanga Unit (known as AU in short). Being a very private organization, the visits are strictly Invite Only; however, the protagonist (male/female) being a relative of the CEO gets a chance to tour the AU in order to join their Trainee Program and find out for themselves what it’s all about.
The underlying story however is a tad bit different. This is a dating sim after all. As seen from profiles, both the boss single parents are quite protective of their children (nephew/distant cousin). Sadly for them and amazing for the kids, they have reached the stage when a relationship is a must but they are unaware that their little visit to Metanorn HQ is actually a ploy to find the right partner for them, which have been handpicked for their latent talent and favourable personality. But of course, this is a test for their adopted kids too for finding the right partner because everything is not as it seems.
So, this is how it all started in the early January this year and seems like our months long hard work has paid up because visitors are actually enjoying this! I could not have expected the play time to go over a whopping 200 hours in a week, neither the played arcs to reach anywhere around thousands but it has and I’m speechless. I couldn’t have ever forecasted the fact that the play time would go over than the 168hours that are the actual in a week! Thank you for the interest that you have shown for this game! And I think I owe it to the readers to share some interesting stats relating to Met’Amour.
All the data is extracted from Will’s awesome reporting dashboard ♥
WE ARE A BUNCH OF FANGIRLS!
- On average, a player spends around 17minutes playing Met’Amour. The extremes to be more than an hour or minimum 6 minutes.
- The demographics clearly show that Metanorn is a den for fangirls and I stress on girls. We do have a sizable male population but they either chose to not play the game or tried it once, compared to girls who actually replayed more. Of course, there was pretending to be girl/boy too but definitely the boys arcs got more plays than girls.
- It’s a given that we couldn’t have made an easy game, I mean c’mon, you don’t expect easy cheese from us, do you?! But the very less difference actually tells you how much our followers are faithful and passionate about the team that they have either strategized their responses or actually researched about us. Oh damn, we are breeding a bunch of stalkers, aren’t we?! xD
- Many of the players became strategists, playing the different dialogue trees like Keima and figuring out the right answers. This right here is a dating sim in the end, so every response actually matters.
- On arc-wise popularity the bonus arcs have a higher percentage of play because of the initial losses that the player faced.
- Kana proves the matchmaking polls right that she has been one of the most played females in Met’Amour.
- As for boys, Tayrin and Shinji have been clear popular hounds even if Tayrin didn’t win in the polls.
- Of course, the play time will decrease with passing days but just looking at this data gives me a warm fuzzy feeling.
- If you have actually read through all of the above, you are awesome! I would have loved to troll you like the SJ bunch but later. xD
Thank you for hanging with us and making Met’Amour such a delight for the team. As Spring season has officially started with the Hanasaku Iroha and with some more new talent to be infused soon, I hope you keep on having an awesome time at Metanorn! Do we have more stuff coming up? You will see. :3 Ja ne~