In this moment while I’m typing this post, I’m here sneaking in the internet at our school library since our connection at home was f*cked up since Saturday. That’s the main reason why I haven’t been able to change this horrible layout and post anything. I’ve been through Meta-Hell this past 5 days from the deletion of my old blog (goodbye cute Ranka header, goodbye uber-cool layout, goodbye BLOGROLLS T.T) to the internet connection hell I’m into at our home, I hope our broadband would fix it up soon… I’m also busy at school activities. If you could name me a school cliche, I would be a singing-cheerleader-scholar-socialite-closet otaku….. Please bear with me…
I also wanna thank you all first for those who had supported me in my old blog. Too bad that it wont be back again T.T I totally cried for like, 2 days because I’m so depressed and I’ve came with the thought of missing you all… I’m really sad up until today… *EMO MODE*
I also felt happy that these people show care for me… That had became a big comfort. Thank you very much. I’ll be also posting my replies to your messages:
- Mr WordPress: Thank you for your comment XD
- issa-sa: Unfortunately, no so this would be a new one. It made me cry tears of happiness when I knew you are the first to comment on my new blog. Thank you very much for caring ^_^.
- biankita: Thank you very much. I think the ‘old’ one was now called the ‘non-permanent’ this time.
- Llora-chan: Llora-chan T.T!!! Thank you very much. You have been a great blog pal since we’re just starting ^_^
- Sagacious1: Thank you (I’m crying again) I really feel happy that you are all listening and caring for me.
- Omisyth: Lol you made me smile. Thank you very much omisyth!
Thank you all again for being with me in throughout this time. I’ll be fixing this as soon as possible (or as soon as our broadband will stop bitching up.)
P.S. = For those whom I’ve havent informed about my new blog sorry because I’m still busy fixing thing up and I’m too shy to present to you this crappy layout… But oh well, now that you see it already, thank you very much for caring ^_^
P.P.S. = Sorry if there’s too much wrong grammar here because I’m in a hurry… 15 minutes of time-limit is already running out ^_^” The school librarian is comi