We meet Ryuuji, who lives next door to a huge apartment house. He lives with his mother. His mother often recall Ryuuji looks like his father, which Ryuuji doesn’t like to hear. Ryuuji is a guy who’s very much NOT gifted when it comes to looks. His eyes are stingy as a delinquent’s stare, which makes people go away from him, well maybe except for his longtime classmate Kitamura Yuusaku.
*EVERYTHING IN GRAY = Now/will be adapted
TORADORA *NOW ADAPTED!* :oha:
– Ryuuji Takasu is a gentle boy who does all the cooking and cleaning in his house, unfortunately he is cursed with his father’s scary looking face. Labeled as a “Delinquent” Ryuji has few friends. One of the people who doesn’t run away at first sight is Minori, an..um eccentric girl, whom Ryuji falls in love with. Perhaps by fate, the “Delinquent” bumps into the also notorious “Palm Tiger”. At first glace she is a cute little doll, but he find out the hard way SHE’s the one who should be feared and called Delinquent!! Her name Taiga Aisaka. After an odd turn of events it is discovered that not only is this fierce Tiger best friends with Minorin, but she also loves Ryuji’s best friend! Will this odd duo be able too pair up as allies in love?
– The moment I read the first few chapters of the manga, I thought “OMG, this screams anime already”, since the ‘tsundere’ archtype is really getting ver popular these day, for sure this would be a hit.
KUROSHITSUJI *NOW ADAPTED!* :oha:
– Within the noble families of England exists Phantomhive’s butler: Sebastian Michaelis. He has unquestionably perfect knowledge, manners and martial arts as well as talents in every other area imaginable. Sebastian is so perfect, though he is forever destined to meet the needs of a 12 year old master. Wearing a black tailcoat whilst gracefully brewing the worlds strongest red tea.. How is it possible that such a perfect butler is able to cope with such a demanding master?
– Of course my sole reason for this to be adapted is none other than seeing the ever-hawtness SEBASTIAN!!!
MARIA+HOLIC *NOW ADAPTED!* :oha:
– The story is about a yuri fangirl who transfers to an all-girls academy to find the yuri girl of her dreams. There she met Maria, a very pretty girl who’s actually a sadist trap! Watch out for a sadistic trap ride! Traps are so hilariously win.
– Gotta admit that the romance between a crossdresser and a lesbian totally got my attention when I first read the manga. And I always thought that it would be really different when it turns out to be an anime. Lol Iwonder on how the studio will experiment on this one if ever it gets adapted?
DEADMAN WONDERLAND *WILL BE ADAPTED!* :oha:
– Ganta Igarashi has been convicted of a crime that he hasn’t committed, and sent to a new, privately owned and operated prison, where the inmates are the main attraction in a modern day twist to the gladiatorial coliseums of ancient times. Throw in a healthy dose of weird little girl, some new-found super powers, and a little conspiracy theory, and you have Deadman Wonderland.
– Killer lolis… Need to say more? And I definitely want to see this animated because for some bloody awesomeness!
KIMI NO TODOKE [REACHING YOU] *WILL BE ADAPTED!* :oha:
– Sawako Kuronuma, called Sadako by her classmates for her resemblance to the character from Ring, has always been feared and misunderstood because of her appearance. There are rumors that Sawako can see ghosts and curse people. But when her idol, popular boy Kazehaya, begins talking with her, everything changes. She finds herself in a new world, trying to make friends and talking to different people and she can’t thank Kazehaya enough for giving her these opportunities. Slowly, but surely, a sweet love is blossoming between the two as they will overtake any circumstance or clear obstacles in their way.
– Well this is probably one of the most outstanding shoujo manga as of the moment,and it’s undeniable huge popularity in Japan is also an excuse for it to get animated too! So why not, right?
YANKEE-KUN TO MEGANE-CHAN
– Shinagawa Daichi is a high school delinquent who just wants to be left alone. However, class rep Adachi Hana wants to be friends with him, but Shinagawa doesn’t want to. Shinagawa finds Adaichi extremely annoying and he can’t seem to get rid of her, so they become friends anyways. Full of comedy and a tad bit of romance.
– I am a huge fan of this comedy manga. If this would turn into an anime series, I would definitely watch out for this for. The manga never fails to give a good laugh every chapter. From toilet peeping to school issues, delinquent Yankee-kun and class rep Megane-chan are two supposed-to-be different characters but they have something in common that will create a unique friendship between them.
– There’s a game going around Japan called ‘Rabbit Doubt’. The premise of the game is that all of the players are rabbits in a colony, and one amongst them is randomly chosen to be a wolf that infiltrated the group of rabbits. Every round, the wolf kills off a rabbit, and every round, the group tries to figure out which of the rabbits is actually a wolf in disguise. Sometimes the kids who play this game decide to meet up in person, and Yuu, Mitsuki, Rei, Hajime, Eiji, and Haruka have done just that. Unfortunately, one of them has decided to take on the mantle of the wolf and has already killed once. Who is the wolf, and can they be stopped before everyone meets a very unpleasant end?
– Even just an OVA will be alright for this suspense-filled thriller. You’ll keep guessing and guessing who is the wolf every second. Nothing gets better than adapting this into an anime to see everything on action! I wonder if it would be better to have this as an OVA than a series though because of its fast development and pacing.
KAICHOU WA MAID-SAMA
– Training, studying and even becoming the first female student council president of the school, Misaki has gained a reputation among the male students body as an uptight boy-hating dictator and as a shining hope for the teachers and fellow female students. However, despite her tough-as-nails appearance, she secretly works part-time at a maid cafe in order to support her family. Unfortunately, her secret is soon revealed when the somewhat impassive Usui Takumi, a popular boy at school, nonchalantly discovers her in a maid uniform after school.
– This hot manga series is very enjoyable and fun. What if you find out that you’re uber-strict class president has a dark secret that could ruin her school image? What if you find out that she’s working in a maid cafe? This is one of my ‘badly-wanted-to-be-an-anime-series’ manga that I’m so addicted to. And Usui is FREAKING HOT! (obligatory comment) 😛
GENTLEMEN’S ALLIANCE CROSS
– Haine Has been in love with Shizumasa Toga since she read the fairy tale he wrote as a child. However, the Emperor is so well sequestered by the student council that she hasn’t been able to speak to him in the three months she’s been at the academy. And as rumor has it he already has a lover?……. oh no what is poor Haine going to do now? Is the rumor true? Can Haine never going to be able to tell him how she feels? >O> Find out in The Gentlemen’s Alliance Cross (Shinshi Doumei Cross) were the real drama begins!! ^_^
– With its colorful cast of characters (from traps to yakuzas) and from its broad list of genres (from school romance to yuri and yaoi), having an anime adaptation to this would definitely brighten up a day of Arina-sensei’s fans (which includes me:) ).
KOHITSUJI HOKAKU KEIKAKU
– Katsutaka and Kazuomi are seniors with a secret hobby: they love watching a pair of younger boys making love. Katsutaka and Kazuomi have fallen completely in love with Yuki and Kaede, and vow to capture them once they enter high school. That awaited day has finally arrived, but will the two seniors be able to reach their goal? And are Kaede and Yuki really who the seniors imagined them to be?
– And hahaha, of course I gotta have to add at least one yaoi in this list :P. This is one of my favorites ever becuse it’s such a light and fun read. It’s very humorous as well, and most of all, it’s sooo MOE <33!!! The odds though is that the manga isn’t really that much popular T___T.
– 2011, Seta Souji moves to the countryside to his uncle’s house due to his parents working abroad. Not very friendly, he however manage to make a few friends there, and they all decide to solve the mystery behind the sudden cases of serial murders that strikes the area.
– Well, HELL YES DO WANT AN P4 ANIME! XD. If the game already has anime cutscenes, then why can’t it have a whole anime instead, right? I also want a P3 too by the way, but P4’s the priority ^^.