Here is K-On!’s lyrically embarassing “cute” insert song single from episode 6.
Besides from the insert song we’ve heard on episode 5, there’s also the B-side: “Tsubasa wo Kudasai”. Both songs are pretty fun to listen to and Yoko Hikasa (Mio’s seiyuu) proves to kick more ass with her vocals. There’s also different instrumental versions for Fuwa Fuwa Time. The other instrumental tracks disables a certain instrument in the song. Why couldn’t they make a no-Yui’s-voice version of “Fuwa Fuwa Time” instead?
01. Fuwa Fuwa Time
02. Tsubasa wo Kudasai
03. Fuwa Fuwa Time (Instrumental)
04. Tsubasa wo Kudasai (Instrumental)
05. Fuwa Fuwa Time (Instrumental – No Guitar)
06. Fuwa Fuwa Time (Instrumental – No Keyboard)
07. Fuwa Fuwa Time (Instrumental – No Bass)
08. Fuwa Fuwa Time (Instrumental – No Drums)