Hotel 626

Who cares about the upcoming Valentines Day? I want Halloween again! Hotel 626 (or Hotel Six-to-Six) is a flash game sponsored by Snack Strong Productions and it opens it’s virtual doors from 6 PM to 6 AM. There’s a hack though, to easily access it on any time: just switch your computer time to 6 then it’s all set, but I do suggest though that it’s most entertaining when you play it late at night.

The visuals are intense, as well as the sounds. Making this first-person game at its finest, even though it’s just a flash game. The interactivity was also good, and when the hell is your last time singing a lullaby in order to progress to a game? This is probably scarier than any flash games I’ve known for a while.

So if you’re brave enough, your room is waiting for you in Hotel 626. Enjoy your stay there!

Blinklist BlogMarks Delicious Digg Diigo FaceBook Google MySpace Netvibes Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Twitter

12 Responses to “Hotel 626”

1. tayako says:

Holy spit this game scares the hell out of me :sweat:

2. fye says:

My friends and I were playing this last Halloween with the lights off and it’s totally scary! I can’t pass through the lullaby thing up until now! Damn that demon baby!!!

3. […] unknown […]

4. Too bad. Im not brave.

Kairu Ishimaru’s last blog post..Yoroshiku On Hiatus

5. kanzeon says:

OMG this is the game our classmates are so raving about… and it’s soooo scary ::O: Nah not much, lol. I tried it just now and so far the most scary part for me was that girl in the restroom (well, that’s just in my own views… I’m a horror fan lol)

But lol I don’t really have to sing in that baby part. I only played “Toki wo Kizamu Uta” in a certain minimized volume and the baby was alright XD lol REALLY, IT F*CKING WORKED. (I’ll try it again later with other songs hahahaha)… But geez, that was one hell of a wicked baby…

The hardest part was the part with the Madman!!! OMG when he turned off the light I was all :doomed:

…The ending was O_O too

But Tsui!!! A got a phone call after I finished the game :despair:

6. amayalee says:

OMG…This scared the everliving HELL out of me. I screamed so loud I woke up my mom! >.< :orz:

amayalee’s last blog post..Palace of Stars

7. mikaino says:

This is what I did when I clicked the link to teh site:
    *while loading, then it’s about 1.54 seconds-> Closed the tab because of ultimate creepy feel*

:mwahaha: :mwahaha:
    I love these emoticons you’ve got, btw!~

8. jean=naej says:

uweeeeeeeeeeee…THIS CREEPYYYYY!!! :dun:
    I was giving up at the second part :-_-:
    but i very interest with this game…i scare to play alone… :teeth: i want to get a call from this crazy game… ::O:
    uuhhhhh… :huhu:

9. Kimmy says:

so I haven’t played this game yet. I’m pretty excited to play it. I waiting til 6. :huh:
    I don’t think I’ll be able to sleep well tonight.

10. jhei capalaran says:

danda nman ng

11. Tofu says:

Hotel 626…. I saw my friends play it and I was scared shitless ><" The nurse part how you have to take a picture is scary as!

I'll pass on this game thanks, not good with horror AT ALL! T__T