Umineko no Naku Koro ni: II-IV

Screenshot Gallery:

About

Blinklist BlogMarks Delicious Digg Diigo FaceBook Google MySpace Netvibes Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Twitter

6 Responses to “Umineko no Naku Koro ni: II-IV”

1. Ammy says:

True. Gohda did have interesting expressions xD

Thanks for clearing up the spider part for me. I was still a bit confused till I read this.

Wow. Gohda screentime? Didn’t see that coming

2. maya-nee says:

Shannon’s reputation for me gets a lot of minuses because of you DEEN. Why the heck did you make her smile while her BFF is dead???

SEXY hole-fingering topless “Kanon” is SEXY~ :kyaa2: :nosebleeds: :nosebleeds:

3. kirapika says:

It was a pretty awesome episode, I should say.

You just gotta love Beato’s red text XD And now it’s swirling~ lol. And.. YES, sexy hole-fingering was sexayyy even though I got blergh at it for a bit I’m not so keen on Shannon but she can be praised for knowing Kanon’s weakness.

About Gohda.. three words.. MAGICAL GODHA CHEF 😉

4. TJ says:

It’s an interesting situation at the end for Battler to explain. I didn’t get the spider web cloth thing though.

5. Xiao says:

Magical Gohda chef♪ Kahahaha! xDDD

lol We all knew Rosa was just ready to go gun crazy on someone. She just needed an excuse to do it.
    But yes, Ami Koshimizu was brilliant in this episode~! <3

|D …I just noticed the sheep and wolves screencap. Why is one of them sailing towards the wolves?

And when zombie!Kanon started fingering that hole, I was like “Ewww, Kanon, don’t do that.” XDDDD

Hmm, you got a good point on the spider thing. I thought it had something to do with anti-magic protection (like Maria’s scorpion bracelet) but the spider vs. butterfly theory makes so much more sense. Hurr~ I want moar magic, plz~ :3

Well overall, I was a bit disappointed with this one in comparison to the last (which was awesome because there were STAKES!) but this ep was still okay. Gohda kept it amusing and zomg, someone make a swirling red text emoticon already so I can break the comment box with it! *SPIN~!!!* ~(^ω^)~ (~^ω)~ ~( )~ ~(ω^~) ~(^ω^)~

lol Me and my weird fun. XD;

Mmkay, so I guess Gohda (nuu~), Shannon and George are the next victims judging from the preview. I hope we finally get to see some magic from Shannon and then see more awesome Stakes appear and kill ’em already! MWUAHAHAHAHA! >8DDD …yesh, I love the Stakes <3

Can’t wait till next week. ^^

6. foomafoo says:

Why didn’t Shannon at least grab those two before she jumped off ?!?! what a selfish b*tch -_-. Moar ninja moves for Shannon.

@kanzeon, eww that kanon fingering is so gross o_o.

:haha: Yeah— Gohda is hilarious. yay for more screentime