Shiki – 10

Tags:

About

A neuroscience graduate, black belt, and all-around nerd. You'll either find me in my lab or curled up in my rilakkuma kigurumi watching anime.
Blinklist BlogMarks Delicious Digg Diigo FaceBook Google MySpace Netvibes Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Twitter

19 Responses to “Shiki – 10”

1. DKCesia says:

wait…no new episodes for 3 WEEKS NOOOOOOOOOOOOO :shock
    zetsuboushita!!! no shiki for so many weeks has left me in despair!!
    thxs once again for the super fast summary ^^d
    okay, here are my impressions:
    1)I agree w you 100% w you! this episode was just amazing!
    2)I still can’t believe natsuno’s parents…are they for REAL? *facepalm* they are next in my Death Note (So, far I have them and the doc’s fugly wife)
    3)Tatsumi just gets hotter each episode :ohohoho: or is it just me?
    4)and yes…I thought the same thing “…His lover/friend, Tohru.”LOL
    5)So, I feel so stupid… Finally, I get the “Shiki” novel thing…TOHRU CHAN :baww2: I can’t believe it took me this whole episode to get it…maybe I was subconsciously in denial :wah TOHRU CHAN!!!!!!NOOOOO I hope I am wrong, plz tell me natsuno doesnt kill him (a 2nd time, I guess?)

• Overcooled says:

*despairs with you* I just have to hope it’s wrong…our shining ray of hope is that the official site hasn’t announced anything like that yet~

They’re pretty dumb, yeah -__- *sigh* I guess everyone can’t be smart in the village. Tatsumi is a real schemer though, he’s so sly. And his MUSCLES. O.O WHAT A TANK. (yeah, he’s getting oddly hot for having blue, fluffy horns)

TohruxNatsuno…YES. XDD Trying to suppress my shipping urges to not scare my male readers though ahaha.

Oh my gosh, the novel…You’re right…Tohru is the nice brother…Bawww, don’t kill him!…Again..<_<

2. Nada says:

MAN !! this episode was HORRIBLE !!!! I mean horrible = fantastic !!! OMG OMG i can’t wait 4 THREE weeks !!!!

i have read the manga but it feels sooo different in the anime !! i know what’s going 2 happen next .. but still i want more shiki =_= oooh …. 3 weeks … why … ?

Tohru-chan is LOVE ~~~

• Overcooled says:

I know, what a horrible episode, geez. I’m dropping this show now it was so bad.

I kind of gave up on the manga, because it feels so different. It just doesn’t feel right because I’m so used to the anime o__o The same happens if I start with manga first…can’t watch the anime…lol.

I don’t want to wait 3 weeks for Tohru, so I’m hoping that magazine scan was wrong. We’ll be checking the official site for updates~

3. anaaga says:

i’m a little bit sad-very happy fr this episode, since finally natsuno is bitten (yes!), but i feel bad for antsuno since he doesn’t want that 🙁 but thank god tohru is the one who bit him. if megumi bit him…. D:

three weeks without shiki? why? me without u for three weeks? noooooooooo D:

• Overcooled says:

I’m sad he got bitten so soon…but at the same time, we get to see him as an okiagari for the rest of the show, which is going to be kind of cool. And Tohru bit him! I wonder if he has any hypnotic power over Natsuno now~ ohohoho

If this really happens, I’m gonna cry…T.T Shiki….

• anaaga says:

well, i think they’re doing this so that this will slows down the anime? because the anime is really fast, it’s almost halfway to the manga. and the manga isn’t done yet (although it’s coming to an end). so maybe they’re waiting for the manga to be finished? imagine if they have to make their own plot for the anime… *facepalm*

4. Kyokai says:

I SO LOVED IT HOW MEGUMI GOT PWN’D BY TOHRU! Yes, I had to use caps. Teehee~ This was an amazing episode, even with a preview, it came to such a different conclusion. Though I was expecting Natsuno to turn soon as per the hints from OP even including Ritsu and Seishin; Daume has to introduce a new OP/ED after all (maybe around episode 13).

Let’s see how long Natsuno would take to turn but its evident anyway. Btw, where did you get the news about the 3 weeks without an episode? (I CAN’T WAIT THAT LOOONG?! :baww2: ) I have so many Fall plans already, this would overlap with me covering Shiki for Sekijitsu…. I checked ANN and official site; there’s no such news; what’s the source?!

• Overcooled says:

Umm, I was browsing a forum after watching the episode and it says there will be a 3 week haitus according to an October issue of Animedia that was published yesterday…Sorry, it’s in Japanese though lollll but here’s a scan . I…really don’t want it to be 3 weeks either TT_TT Because if the official site doesn’t say it then…uh…<_< LOL sorry if I worried everyone for nothing

I knew Natsuno would get bitten eventually from the opening but…SO SOON?!? Oh well, at least Tohru was the one to bite him <3 I loved that episode!!! (and new op/ed?? yes!)

5. Namika says:

:orz 3 weeks…. 3 weeks…..3 weeks….
    DAMN IT!!!! I don’t think I’ll even be able to hold out for long!
    :scared not that there’s something I can really do, but man, that’s unfair!! :sad6
    And including all the events, and the preview :wah I could never imagine that they would go so far, only on 10th episode. I was convinced that Natsuno would die, but that’s way too early. And… Not Muroi too!!!! :doom
    Indeed, Shiki turns out to be a fairly amazing show. And I enjoy it to the last bits. It’s just too long to wait for the next episode, it it will really come out in 3 weeks.
    Man, I can’t even imagine what will happen from now on! I’ve said it a lot of times before, but this time I’m absolutely serious!!!!!
    And Tohru has proven himself as one of the lovable characters of all times! A boy crying so sincerely is such a rare sight, and it made him look surprisingly vulnerable, helpless and so adorable….

• Overcooled says:

By then I’ll already have died from anxiety over thinking what will happen next. I’m going to stay in denial until the official site confirms there is a hiatus >_<

EVERYONE IS DYING ALL OVER THE PLACE AHHHH. Shiki just became my favourite of the season with this episode. and I keep saying this, but IT JUST GOT INTENSE.

Okay, good, you don't think I'm a creeper for liking the sight of people crying. Baww Tohru~~<3

• Namika says:

no, you’re absolutely not a creeper!!! If you are, than I’m one too, so you won’t be alone in it either way :thumb: The sight of crying Tohru made me “baaaaaaaaw” :blush2: I wish I could comfort him at that moment…. if he was a real person, that is.. :dumb

Can Shiki get even more intense? I think it’s possible, but I have no idea how it will… unfortunately we can only wait for the next release… :sigh

6. Kyokai says:

People, it’s confirmed that the episode 11 would air next week and still no official announcement by Daume for the hiatus. There’s still hope left in this world… xD

7. Flags says:

I guess it’s a good thing that Supernatural, Fringe and Dexter will be starting up in two weeks; I have some great TV shows to distract me. Not to mention the new ones that I’m interested in like “Boardwalk Empire”.

• Overcooled says:

Oh man…I haven’t seen an actual TV show like that in ages. Boardwalk Empire sounds interesting, but that’s just based on how the title sounds to me~

8. ichigopocky says:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :baww:
    I cant think of anything else to say ……………..
    :tantrum

• Overcooled says:

*consoles* There there…
      …We need to open a Shiki support group or something XD

• ichigopocky says:

Yeah I dont think I will be able to last so long with out my weekly dose of horror and unsparkly vampires I was watcing with my friend and when we saw Tohru and freaked out
        I still feel like screaming no and it probably didn’t help that we watched Kuroshitsuji right after we had to go console with a box of ice cream