Vampire Knight Manga: Chapter 45

Photobucket

This latest Vampire Knight chapter is definitely packing up a lot of revelations and giving space for new developments!

[Super spoiler warning for those who are watching the anime!]

Photobucket

Omigod, Kaien Cross is a character whom I thought to be cool, but after reading this chapter, he turned into awesome. I’m not sure if he’s still a vampire for he was called “a vampire without fangs” but he posses some powers related to a vampire. Plus he looks hotter than ever!!!

Photobucket

This chapter also revealed Kaien Cross’s relationship with Yuuki’s mother, Juuri. The reason why Cross set up the academy is all because of Juuri’s encouragement. But, his fellow vampire hunters became disappointed with that decision. Plus his relationship with Juuri seems like he was the past Zero.

Photobucket

HarukaXJuuriXKaien??? KanameXYuukiXZero??? Will destiny be repeated? I seriously hope not, not only because that I’m rooting for Zero, but because this repeatition can already get boring and predictable. I hope Yuuki will change destiny and pick Zero instead (pretty please?)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Meanwhile, for we thought that Ichijou is gonna kill himself, he got stopped by Sara, another pureblood vampire whom we get to see in a previous chapter. Well, she’s undeniably beautiful but I think she’ll be the next powerful antagonist to the series. I think she’ll be awesome. Sara calls Ichijou to be lucky enough for he’s chosen to be her pawn. Hmm… I’m having a good bad vibe that Ichijou will unfortunately be a minion of Sara…

Next chapter comes out December 24!!!

About

Blinklist BlogMarks Delicious Digg Diigo FaceBook Google MySpace Netvibes Newsvine Reddit StumbleUpon Twitter

11 Responses to “Vampire Knight Manga: Chapter 45”

1. Maura says:

0____________________________________________________0

*Jaws drop, Little Neko freaks, but calms down and runs to mangafox to read the rest of the manga after chapter 31.*

2. fragilelily says:

“HarukaXJuuriXKaien??? KanameXYuukiXZero??? Will destiny be repeated?”
    -> I HOPE NOT!!! I hope Hino-sensei would do something different with the manga so that it wouldn’t end up being very predictable.

3. kanzeon says:

@Maura: Go on and read it, girl!

@fragilelily: Seconded. Please please please Mr. Hino!!!

4. [...] unknown . Excerpt: This chapter also revealed Kaien Cross’s relationship with Yuuki’s mother, Juuri. The reason why Cross set up the academy is all because of Juuri’s encouragement. But, his fellow vampire hunters became disappointed with that decision. … [...]

5. hazy says:

Yay, I’ve been waiting for a Kaien backstory since forever! More please. I only follow VK for two reasons: (1)Kaien and (2)Zero. I couldn’t care less about Yuuki. xD I’m rooting for Akatsuki x Ruka.

6. zero's gal says:

OMG!!!!!!! i read the manga and im a bit confused, is juuri alive??? i swear she was murdered along with haruka, and does juuri love kaien cross??? so why was kaien trying to kill her? sum1 plz xplain…

7. kanzeon says:

@hazy: We still have to wait until Dec 24 for the next chapter to find out ^_^.

@zero’s gal: Juuri is somewhat also in the middle of a love triangle before with Kaien and Haruka I guess (just like Yuuki now). I also don’t get that scene. We really need to get to see the chapter :)

8. kanamexyuuki says:

I want Zero to die… And Kaname to end up with Yuuki! I mean, why not follow her mother’s footsteps right?

9. zero's gal says:

thanx kanzeon lol cant wait 4 the nxt chapter but its such a long wait *sighs*, oh and kanameXyuki…noooooo zero cant die, omg i wud kill myself if dat heppened, zero is soooo cute n hottt!!! plus he rele likes yuki, deep inside..he’s just having a little trauma rite now lol, and if yuki followed her mothers footstep psssh dat wud b sooo boring and predictable…she needs a bad boii like zero^^

10. kanzeon says:

@kanamexyuuki: Meh… No wai

@zero’s gal: I totally agree with you :)… I don’t want Yuuki to end up with Kaname neither for Zero to die (he’s too hot to die XD)..

11. someonewhowritesthis says: